Celebrate Mother’s day with this fun, citrusy treat that’s perfect for a picnic or just getting ready for summer!
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or more to taste preference)
Whipped Chocolate Ingredients
- 12oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6oz plain marshmallows
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of Morning Fresh whole milk
- 2 or 3 cups of Morning Fresh heavy whipping cream
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Mix all of your graham cracker crust ingredients together thoroughly.
- Step 2
- Press mixed graham crackers, butter, and sugar mix into a pie pan. If there are leftovers, that’s fine! It makes a great crunchy topping.
- Step 3
- Bake crust at 350 until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Step 4
- In a double boiler, mix together all of your whipped chocolate ingredients EXCEPT the cream.
- Step 5
- Stir frequently. It is ready once all the marshmallows are melted.
- Step 6
- Remove from heat and allow to sit until it reaches room temperature.
- Step 7
- Whip 2 cups of heavy cream (3 cups if you would like it to be more of a fluffy pie), slowly add the cooled chocolate filling and incorporate into whipped cream
- Step 8
- Spread into the ready pie crust and chill in fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Step 9
- Top with leftover graham cracker crust, berries, crushed cookies, or whatever else you’d like and enjoy! Share with friends and family as a fun treat for game night, movie night, or any of your summer adventures!