Make something sweet for your Valentine. A chocolatey twist on a classic strawberry smoothie, this Dark Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Smoothie recipe from Dairy Max is a great way to add flavor to your palate. Make it using any of our Morning Fresh Dairy all natural milks and noosa yoghurt!
- 1 Cup Morning Fresh Dairy milk
- 1/3 Cup low-fat plain noosa yoghurt
- 3 Cups fresh whole strawberries (2 cups sliced)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Step 1
- In a single layer on a plate, freeze the sliced strawberries for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Step 2
- Add the frozen strawberries, milk, yogurt and, if using, the honey and vanilla to a blender container. Cover and puree until smooth.
- Step 3
- Pour into two tall chilled glasses. Sprinkle the top of each smoothie with the cocoa powder.
- Freeze any leftover smoothie in popsicle molds for frozen treats anytime.