What do cows do when the weather gets cold? Go to the mooooooo-vies!Happy October, Morning Fresh Family!
It takes a team to get corny…
We’ve packed our silage down and securely covered it to store it for the coming months. Preserving the harvested corn as silage maintains the high quality of our corn as year-round food for our cows. Covering silage takes a lot of hands and hard work to pull three protective layers over the small mountains of corn and hundreds of sand bags to keep the covers in place!
We’re hosting Halloween Tours!
- Saturday October 29 from 10AM to 5PM
- Sunday October 30 from 10AM to 5PM
- Morning Fresh Dairy Farm, 5821 W Co Rd 54E, Bellvue, CO, 80512
Sneak on over to Morning Fresh Dairy Farm October 29th and 30th! alloween-inspired farm tours led by our friendly and knowledgeable ghosts- errr, guides- will take you on a spook-tastic journey around our family-owned and operated dairy farm! Activities outside of the tour are open to the public and include games, food trucks, samples from local vendors, spook-tacular photo-boothing, entry to win awesome prizes and more!
Halloween farm tours are $10 and require signing up prior to the event. Book here.
Morning Fresh Dairy hosts Coat Drive with Salvation Army
When can I bring in coats?
- Starting October 14 – October 31
Where do I drop coats off?
- Home Delivery Customers can have their delivery driver pick up all acceptable clothing items from their doorstep. Just leave them by your milk box and they will be picked up by your driver. Please leave a note by the clothing items, letting us know it is a donation pile for us to pick up- we don’t want to accidentally pick up your favorite sweater you left on your porch!
- Alternatively, the public can drop their coats/clothing items in the Collection Barrel with Salvation Army logo, located inside the Howling Cow Cafe.
What clothing items can be donated?
- Coats, jackets, sweaters, pants, hats, scarves, and gloves. New socks and new underwear are also welcome. Please limit donations to winter clothing items- please no summer clothing.
Donate your clothing items from October 14 through October 31 at the Howling Cow Cafe to help someone in need. It’s easy to lend a helping hand. We chose to partner with The Salvation Army because they give coats to people in need for FREE.
Download Octobers’s crossword puzzle and see if you can solve the word mysteries. Hint: pay close attention to the details in this article.
Wake up to Fall
Fill your home with the aroma of all things pumpkin. Whip up easy pancakes, dollop with noosa, and top with crunchy pumpkin granola. Supporting local tastes delicious.
Add Birch Benders, Olde Man Granola, and noosa to your Home Delivery order!
Follow us on our social channels for updates on new products, adorable calves, events, and more! Happy October, from your Morning Fresh Dairy family.