If you are looking for a nutritious and delicious way to start your busy mornings, you will love this easy, autumn breakfast!
This recipe makes four mason jars of oats, which can easily be refrigerated and eaten throughout the week. All preparation for this recipe is done the night before – making it super quick & easy to grab in the morning.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups Morning Fresh Dairy milk (2% or whole)
- 4 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 4 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tbsp. pecan crumbles
- 4 tbsp. vanilla Noosa Yoghurt
- Divide the oats, milk, pumpkin puree & maple syrup evenly between the four jars.
- Add the salt and pumpkin spice in a separate bowl and mix. Add this salt & spice mixture evenly between the four jars.
- Mix the ingredients well, then place jars in refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, serve the oats topped with pecans and Noosa Vanilla Yoghurt. ENJOY!