A great way to wake up in the morning or enjoy for a light dinner, this recipe offers a balance of protein, dairy, and vegetables, making this nutrient-packed meal ultra enjoyable.
- 6 Cage Free large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Morning Fresh Dairy lactose-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Cups torn Swiss chard leaves
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Cups sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease two ( 8-inch) pie plates.
- Step 2
- In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, paprika and salt with a whisk until well-combined.
- Step 3
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add Swiss chard. Cover and cook 2 or 3 minutes, until just beginning to wilt.
- Step 4
- Divide scallions, Swiss chard, tomatoes and cheese evenly between pie pans. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, dividing it evenly between pans.
- Step 5
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and eggs are set.
- Step 6
- Let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.