Blend up this quick and easy smoothie for a refreshing celebration of summer! With milk, orange, baby spinach, banana, and yogurt, it doesn’t get more simple and delicious.
- 1/4 cup Morning Fresh Dairy milk
- 1 seedless orange, peeled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 2/3 cup noosa vanilla yogurt, frozen
- Step 1
- Place milk in blender; add orange slices, spinach and banana. Blend on high until smooth.
- Step 2
- Add frozen yogurt, blend until combined. Add additional milk to achieve a thinner consistency.
- Step 3
- Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.