WE LOVE MOO
Happy February! From all of us at Morning Fresh, we love you. You keep us MOO-ving. Thank you for your loyal support!
It’s a new month of new flavor. Try our Seasonal Spotlight- Strawberry Milk! We find it berry tasty! 😊
STRAWBERRY FRENCH CAKE
Did someone say CAKE? (You must make it first, but that’s the fun part!) Try out this easy Strawberry French Cake recipe using our fresh ingredients, and wash it down with some Strawberry Milk. Make your cake and eat it too! *Recipe and photos given to us by Michelle Mullen, a loyal Morning Fresh Dairy customer.
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Morning Fresh Farm Brown Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 Cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces plain noosa yoghurt (3/4 of one single serving tub)
- 2 1/2 Cups strawberries, chopped
- Step 1
- Grease a 11×7 baking dish and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Step 2
- Cream salted butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Step 3
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Step 4
- In a seperate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Step 5
- Add the dry ingredients and the plain noosa yoghurt into the wet mixture – slowly! Continue to mix.
- Step 6
- Add 2 cups chopped strawberries and fold them into the batter.
- Step 7
- Pour batter into the greased baking dish and top with remaining strawberries.
- Step 8
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Step 9
- Take it out of the oven and let sit for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
We hope you try out this yummy Strawberry French Cake Recipe. Make sure to try our seasonal spolight, Strawberry Milk! It will be available for the month of February. We love and appreciate moo! Wishing you a happy and healthy February.