Put a fun twist on a tasty fave by using Loopy Milk! Or try it with any of our fun Flavors of the Month!
- 4 Morning Fresh eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups LOOPY MILK!
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Step 2
- In a large bowl, beat eggs at a high speed for 5 minutes. Continue beating while adding the sugar genltly. Combine flour and baking powder, then add slowly to the egg mixture while beating.
- Step 3
- Heat Loopy milk and butter together, then add to egg mixture, mixing only until combined. Add something fun like your favorite fruit cereal to add crunch, or berries!
- Step 4
- Pour into a 13×9 baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Step 5
- Test with a toothpick, top with vanilla or buttercream icing and a fruity cereal! Now you have Loopy Cake!