A refreshing fruit and noodle combo with your favorite noosa yoghurt. Tip: Lemon noosa yoghurt is our favorite for this recipe!
- 8 ounces Rao’s Penne Rigate Pasta, uncooked
- 1 ½ cups cubed cantaloupe (about ½ of cantaloupe)
- 1 ½ cups cubed pineapple (about ½ of pineapple)
- 1 ¼ cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1 ½ cups (12 ounces) lemon noosa yoghurt (or try your favorite flavor of noosa!)
- Step 1
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Step 2
- While pasta is cooking, prepare fruit and place in large serving bowl.
- Step 3
- Once pasta has cooled, add to bowl. Gently mix yoghurt into pasta mixture.
- Step 4
- Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.