The healthy, peach breakfast waiting for you in your fridge…
- 1/4 cup rolled oats, unenriched, quick cooking
- 1/2 cup noosa low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 ounce Morning Fresh Dairy milk
- 1/2 cup Talbott Farms Palisade Peaches, diced
- Step 1
- Combine dry oats, yogurt, and milk together until blended.
- Step 2
- Stir in fruit.
- Step 3
- Place into 10 oz. container or cup.
- Step 4
- Place lid on container or cup and chill overnight.
- Step 5
- Optional: add spices such as nutmeg, or other flavoring for variety.