Craving something sweet and pretty? Using local, fresh ingredients will guarantee a delicious breakfast pie the whole family will enjoy.
- 1.5 cups Fiona’s Vanilla Coconut Granola or Cinnamon Almond Granola
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tbs melted unsalted butter
- 1 (8oz) NEW blackberry noosa yoghurt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed berries of your choice
- Behind the Hive Honey
- Granola Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, mix granola and crust ingredients. Mixture should be crumbly. Pack the mixture into a greased 9-inch pie pan and let cool in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Once cooled, bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Yoghurt Filling
- Beat all yoghurt filling ingredients together, except for the yoghurt, in a mixer until smooth. Once smooth, add the noosa yoghurt. Pour filling into the crusted pie pan and refrigerate for at least six hours.
- Berry Topping
- Top the chilled pie with mixed berries of your choice. Add Truvia and drizzle Behind the Hive Honey to make it sweeter.