No yeast needed! Perfect to make on St. Patrick’s Day. Try making with crockpot corn beef & cabbage, a classic Irish dish.
- 2 Cups flour
- 3.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 cups plain, noosa yoghurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs Beyond the Hive Honey
- Step 1
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Step 2
- Add yoghurt, oil, and honey to the bowl and mix well. Mixing with your hands may be necessary.
- Step 3
- Sprinkle some flour on a clean surface and start kneading dough for 30 seconds – 1 minute. Form into a nice round ball.
- Step 4
- Place round dough ball on a greased cake pan and cut an “X” on top using a sharp knife.
- Step 5
- Bake the bread for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!