These little, one-bites of sweetness are the perfect party pleaser. No utensils needed for your guests, just smiles and creamy, minty cheesecake taste! Pro tip: Enjoy with a glass of Morning Fresh Dairy milk to complete the delicious experience!
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks Raskas cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 large First-Light Cage-Free eggs
- 1 fresh mint sprig (optional)
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Step 2
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in medium bowl until mixture resembles sand. Press firmly into the bottom of 36 paper-lined mini-muffin pans or 36 mini muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Step 3
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and chopped mint until smooth in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, scraping down sides of the bowl after additions.
- Step 4
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into prepared muffin cups and bake for 15-18 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Step 5
- Cool completely. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs just before serving, if desired.